We, at K-Town Studio, know firsthand how difficult and frustrating it can be to start a new business endeavor from the ground up. We understand how much commitment, devotion and sacrifice it takes to develop a quality product and service, while, at the same time, trying to figure out which social network to post to and how, not to mention balancing the rest of our lives.
Personally, I have always admired the entrepreneurial spirit of small business owners and with time, my admiration turned into a "need for action" , if you will, to develop and promote small businesses and their owners. With time, however, I've also learned that the visual representation of a business tends "make or break" it.
In this post, I would like to share with you why we, at K-Town Studio, believe every small business owner needs a professional photographer.
- Images Build Relationships and Help Create New On-line Communities.
- Images Help Communicate Your Company's Core Values.
- Images Help Document and Commemorate of All Your Company's Events.
- Images Are THE Best Way to Promote and Advertise Your Company's Products and Services.
- Images Are THE Best Way to Increase Social Media Engagement.
- With consumers turning to eCommerce platforms, or "virtual stores" to meet their shopping needs, small business owners (SBOs) often find themselves disengaged with their community and at a loss for the skills needed to provide the newly desired services. This is why having high-quality photographs taken of you, your staff, your products, and services in an authentic environment, will allow you to "catch the attention" and establish a connection between your brand and your customers.
- For instance, your company may have taken part in a local charitable food drive. Having quality images to show for all your efforts will speak volumes to your current and potential customers. The main point here being that images can share your company's story and core values - fast.
- With the amount of time, effort, resources and sleepless nights that go into planning an event, it would be a disservice to yourself and your company to not be able to commemorate these special times in your business' history! Having a photo gallery or database of past events will allow you to supercharge their effect for a long time thereafter by using them in social media posts, customer newsletters, press releases and everything in between.
- With the need to constantly promote your brand, it's no wonder that bigger companies invest thousands of dollars in advertising. With that price tag set aside, there are many affordable photography options available for SBOs. Once you have your images, you are ready, not only, to use them for print or web promotional material, but have the chance to literally STOP your customers in their tracks, drawing them into the story of your business and connecting with them on an emotional level.
- In today's social-media driven society, consumers have an ever growing desire to connect and interact with their brands and they do so with the use of images. Photos provide the highest return on investment when compared to other types of posts and is even higher when compared to text alone.
I hope I was able to provide you with a better sense of the value behind having high quality photographs and the impact they can have on your business' future growth.
We, at K-Town Studio, are proud to offer a variety of affordable photography services geared directly to serve the needs of small business owners just like you.
Thanks for reading and as always, your comments are always welcomed!